A Better “Standard”
Our “standard” level of custom kitchen cabinets is of a higher quality than many other cabinet makers’ “best” level.
STANDARD CUSTOM CABINET CONSTRUCTION
When you put our custom kitchen cabinets in your home, you can feel confident that they will last. Here’s why:
- We use Blum hardware as a standard, including under-mount, soft-close, full-extension drawer glides on all drawers.
- The under-mount feature allows the drawer box to handle more weight within the drawer than standard side-mount glides.
- The full-extension feature allows users to have full access to the entire drawer when it’s open.
- The soft-close feature gives a longer life for the hardware and drawer box itself.
- Pre-Finished UV Birch for all interior surfaces.
- It is extremely easy to clean and highly durable.
- You don’t have the expense of painting or sealing the interior of the cabinets. They’re already finished!
- We never use 1/4″ thick material in any of our cabinet construction.
- 3/4″ plywood used everywhere with the following exceptions:
- 1/2″ plywood used for bottom of drawer boxes & the cabinet backs
- Our cabinet boxes are constructed using dado & rabbet joinery.
- You won’t find butt joints on any of our boxes.
- All exposed plywood edges are edge banded with a minimum 2mm thick edge banding.
- Includes the edges of drawer boxes and cabinet shelves.
- Our Festool Conturo gives a precise and smooth edge.
CLIENT RELATIONS AS YOUR CUSTOM CABINET MAKER
As remodelers ourselves, we know that the challenges you face when renovating a home. As your cabinet maker, we would present ourselves as professional and knowledgeable about more than just cabinets:
- knowledge about transitions between one subcontractor to the next
- we’ll be there when we say we will
- our job site is clean and organized
- furniture and surfaces that could possibly get damaged during installation are covered
- always friendly and courteous to homeowners
- we ask about where to park, how to handle pets, and which entrance to use, showing clients that we want them to be disturbed as little as possible
Our passion is to build cabinets that you are proud to put in your home.